Thursday, September 26, 2013

Falling into Autumn

Where has September gone?!  Time sure does fly when you're keeping busy.  I have some photos I wanted to share of some fabulous works that caught my eye in the art room during the last week or so...

A gorgeous tissue paper collage by a second grader at RWE
I love this adorable handprint fish by one of our kindergarteners!

The fifth graders learned SO MUCH during out portraiture unit.
 This is just one example of the great work I saw from them.

1st grade was working on family portraits for square 1 and
 I thought this happy family turned out just lovely!




I've also seen some eye-catching fashions in my room lately...


(thanks Mom, these shirts make me feel AWESOME!!! :) )


And I'll leave you with this hilarious and uplifting video message from none other than Kid President:


And one for the Moms!


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment